Are you looking for online resources to help engage people about infection prevention? APIC has games and activities for all ages and infection prevention skill levels!
|Bugs and Outbreaks||Infection Prevention||Settings of Care|
|Clean Your Hands||APIC’s Most Wanted Germs||Clean Hands Stop Germs|
|Word Jumble #1||Word Jumble #2|
Additional Games and Activities
Check out these additional online infection prevention education and learning tools:
- Germ education for children—Alliance for Consumer Education (ACE)
- Scrub Club—NSF International and American Red Cross
- The Children’s Pack: Materials to encourage children to clean their hands—Health Protection Scotland
- Bug Out! Get the Facts on Germs Program—Canadian Red Cross
- Activity sheets—American Cleaning Institute
- Hand hygiene education courses—The CDC
- Global Handwashing Day (October 15) resources—Global Handwashing Partnership
- Free infection control posters—Webber Training
Do you have an infection prevention resource you would like to share on our page? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to share your resource!